LED RGB Strip-Addressable, Sealed(1M)
These are addressable RGB LED strips that come packed with 30 LEDs(1M) . Except the features of high brightness and full color, you can control each LED RGB individually, and each of these strips are enclosed by a flexible silicon jacket to protect your LEDs . It is fashionable for you to create cool lighting effects for your home decorative, fish tank, your car or perhaps cabinet lighting in your kitchen.
Note: Makeblock Me BaseBoard can provide up to 3A/5V for power out to drive a long RGB LED strip(about 240 LEDs).
- High brightness and full color RGB LED
- Be able to control each LED RGB individually by programming
- 30 WS2812 LEDs(1 meter)
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Working currrent: 1.8A/meter
- Working temperature: -40℃～60℃
- Viewing angle: ≥140
- Lifespan: MTBF≥50000h
- Size:1000 x 13 x 3 mm(Length x Width x Height) length of power cable are not included
Note: the working current (1.8A/meter) is the peak current when the strip lights up three colors with maximum brightness. When you light up less than three colors or lower the brightness, the current will reduce more
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock wiki page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.